Sponsorship’s and Supporting Our Community
In keeping with our philosophy of “people helping people,” the staff and volunteers of VBSFCU are committed to giving back to our local communities through sponsorships, volunteerism, and involvement.
In addition, our staff also volunteers in our schools & community organizations teaching financial literacy to students using reality store simulations, budgeting games and more.
VBSFCU employees care about our communities in which we live and work. Our involvement is another way we fulfill our pledge to give back to the members who support us.
That’s one reason we focus our giveback in the geographic areas our charter covers.
A few examples of our giveback include:
VBCPS Education Foundation
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Pearls of Wisdom Oyster Roast
- Annual Grant Award Celebration (TGIF)
- Beach Bags
VBCPS Recognition Events
- Teacher of the Year Celebration (SAT)
- Model Partnership/Volunteer Celebration
- Retirement Banquet
- STEM Trifecta
Operation Backpack / Shred Event School Supply Drive
- These events benefit VBCPS students in need. Click here to learn more, or how to support this program.
- Sponsor and volunteer
Reality Store/Kids Marketplace Simulations
- 1st-12th grade (available to any Virginia Beach area class/school)
- Financial Education Classes K-12
- K-12 students are invited to tour the credit union.
How do I request support/sponsorships?
Please click here for sponsorship or volunteer requests.
Can I learn more about your school outreach opportunities?
Learn more about our classroom financial literacy outreach.