VBSFCU Response to the Corona Virus
We have already begun to enact our Business Continuity Plan’s “Pandemic Policy”. We have encouraged all staff and members to be extremely mindful of personal prevention habits and to take any signs of illness seriously by seeking medical attention as needed. The health and well-being of our VBSFCU members, employees, and their families remain a top priority.
We will continue to follow the guidance of local, state and national health authorities.
VBSFCU is also working with our custodial providers and staff to ensure branches receive thorough cleanings throughout the day and after business hours that follow CDC guidelines.
We recommend now is the time to familiarize yourself with the electronic services VBSFCU offers all members.
- Can you access your account using one or more of the below?
- VBSFCU Mobile App
- SmartLink Desktop Home Banking
- Infoline, the automated Telephone Banking
- Do you know how to:
- Use the check deposit feature on the mobile app?
- Do you have a VISA debit or ATM card and know your PIN?
- After Hour Cash or Check Deposits: Both branches offer a night deposit area with envelopes wherein you can make deposits. Deposits will be credited on the following business day.
- Do you know your Telephone banking Password? This password is asked by a VBSFCU employee when you call us during business hours with questions about your account.
VBSFCU and the VDH offer the following reminders to stay healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- And most importantly, do not go to work if you have cold or flu-like symptoms (elevated temperature, fever, cough, shortness of breath), in other words—stay at home away from others if you are sick
If you have specific medical questions, please contact your healthcare provider or call the VDH hotline at 877-275-8343 (877-ASK-VDH3).
Link to CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Link to VDH: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/
Do you have banking to do but want to limit exposure?
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MANAGE YOUR FINANCES.
You can decrease your exposure by using our remote delivery services:
- You can get balance inquiries, add your ID to your account, deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments. If you have a specific need, please call prior to visiting the drive-thru.
- Use the free BillPayer service to set up payees and manage all your bills online
- Mobile Deposit
- Mobile Deposit enables you to deposit paper checks in your accounts without visiting one of our branch locations.
- Online Banking
- Pay your bills, monitor your accounts, transfer funds and more from your home computer whenever it's convenient for you.
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Banking gives you convenient, on-the-go account access that your busy schedule demands. Move money, pay bills, and monitor your accounts and more, all from your favorite mobile device.
If you have questions please contact us at 757-463-3650 option 2.