Basic Checking Account With VBSFCU
Our “No Frills” Basic Checking account option is just that! And as long as you signed up for e-statements, it’s just about free!*
Is this the best account for me?
Before you open a Basic Checking Account, check out our Smart Choice Checking program. Basic Checking is great, but you will be missing out on some important benefits available with a Smart Choice Checking account.
What do you get with A Basic Checking Account?
- Privilege Pay – Learn More
- VISA Debit Card with Pick-Your-Pin
- e-Statement (select this option to avoid a $1.75 a month paper statement fee)
- VBSFCU Checks – Reorder here (First time ordering? Call or stop by an office)
- Mobile and Desktop Account Access with VB Pay (Bill Pay)
- Notary/Medallion Services
- Credit Union Service Center & Nation Wide Surcharge-Free ATM Access
How Do I open a Basic Checking Account?
It’s easy! As long as you already use a VBSFCU savings account, just stop by either branch.
What If I am not an existing member?
Welcome! We are excited to meet you! Please visit our Who Can Join page to make sure you qualify for membership.
If you already know you qualify, visit the Open an Account page to learn what you need to bring to become a member.
Visit our Loan Center page and jump to learn more!
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
- Mobile & PC Banking: Text Alerts, Deposit Checks, & Card Features
- Visa Debit Card & Pick-Your-Pin
- Reordering Check Information
- Overdraft programs
- Information on Direct Deposit
- The difference between your account balance and available balance
WHAT DOES VBSFCU DO FOR OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY?
*No monthly service fee. The Account may be subject to other charges or fees based on account standing and/or services used. Call or email us for a copy of our Fee Schedule.