Supporting Local School-Based Programs & Organizations
Why do we offer accounts designed for schools and school-based programs?
We feel that being a true school partner means finding ways to help our local schools save money. Because supporting our schools means supporting the future of our community.
What kind of fees will my school/organization be charged?
Our Do Good Organizational Savings and Checking accounts do not:
- Charge schools monthly or annual fees,
- Charge extra fees for processing multiple check deposits,
- Require minimum balances in the checking account (only a small $25.00 balance must stay in the savings account at all times).
How can I manage our school/organization’s finances efficiently?
- Online Banking with account alerts and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with mobile check deposit
- Debit cards with Instant Issue & Pick–Your-Pin technology
- Do Good Organization savings account ($25.00 minimum balance required)
- Nation-wide surcharge-free ATM Access
How do I open a Do Good Account?
If you are already a VBSFCU member with a Do Good savings account for your school/organization, just visit one of our branches to open a Smart Choice Checking account,
If I am not an existing member?
Welcome! We are excited to meet you! Please visit our Who Can Join page to make sure you qualify for membership.
If you already know you qualify, visit the Open an Account page to learn what you need to bring to become a member.
Each person who will need access to the Do Good account will need to come by the office to sign on the account. We will also need your TIN number.
Interested in Learning More About Our Services?
- Mobile & PC Banking: Text Alerts, Deposit Checks, & Card Features Learn More
- Visa Debit Card & Pick-Your-Pin Learn More
- Reordering Check Information
- Overdraft programs Learn More
- Direct Deposit Learn More
- Information on the difference between your account balance and available balance Learn More
WHAT DOES VBSFCU DO FOR OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY?
ABA routing/transit number: 251483214
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. More Information