Why Wait for Snail Mail? Sign up for E-Statements today!
You won’t miss paper statements with these online benefits. We’ve made it easy for you to receive free electronic statements for your VBSFCU accounts.
With E-Statements you can view, download or print an electronic version of your statement that looks just like the paper version you receive by mail.
E-statements are available faster and are much safer than a document sitting in your mailbox unattended.
How can I view my statements?
- View your statement on your computer for a quick glance
- Print your statement, if you choose
- Download your statement to your computer
How do I sign up?
- Log into home banking
- Click the three lines next to the Account tab
- Click on Settings
- Under “Account Settings” click on Edit Email
- If you do not have an email listed, Click on “Add Email”
- If you do have an email listed, click on your email
- Checkmark the “Statements” box
- Click OK on the pop-up
- Click Submit
- Your Statements will be available immediately under the Statement & Documents area
When will I know my new e-statement is available?
You will receive an email letting you know. Please make sure to keep your email address current.
Do I need any special software to see my e-statement?
Yes, your computer will need to have Adobe Acrobat to view your statements. Adobe comes standard on most computers.
What If I don’t have Home Banking?
Click here, or call 757-463-3650 or stop by one of our branches. We can get you set up!
What else can I do in Home Banking? Learn More