Do you offer a share savings account?
Start saving with a share savings account with VBSFCU! It’s so easy to set up and join! We encourage you to review the benefits included with our basic savings account, as well as our other special savings products. In fact, we also offer alternative savings accounts for different needs, so make sure to ask your Member Service Specialist while opening your account.
VBSFCU offers a savings account to establish your membership. A regular savings account offers you competitive dividends and lets you save for any purpose.
Your savings account will require a $25.00 minimum balance at all times. You may deposit or withdraw funds as needed.
- $25.00 minimum balance to open an account.
- Unlimited in-person deposits or withdrawals.
- Limit of six (6) electronic withdrawals per calendar month. (Does not include ATM).
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction allows you to automatically deposit into one or more accounts.
- Earn dividends on balances of $100.00 or more.
ATM Cards can allow you to withdraw cash from your savings and checking accounts 24 hours a day at over 60,000 participating ATM machines worldwide and at point of purchase vendors.
Are you ready to review our checking account?
Learn about our Smart Choice Checking benefits here.
Visit our Loan Center page and jump to learn more!
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
- Mobile & PC Banking: Text Alerts, Deposit Checks, & Card Features Learn More
- Visa Debit Card & Pick-Your-Pin Learn More
- Reordering Check Information Learn More
- Overdraft programs Learn More
- Direct Deposit information Learn More
- Information on the difference between your account balance and available balance Learn More
WHAT DOes VBSFCU DO FOR OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY?
ABA routing/transit number: 251483214
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. More Information