Are you a small business looking for a local partner?
If you have a small local business, a VBSFCU Business Checking may be a perfect fit! Get a Business Checking account with features and tools you need to run your small business efficiently.
With our Business Checking program – your business account benefits include:
- SmartLink Online Banking with account alerts and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with mobile check deposit
- Debit cards with Instant Issue
- Business savings account ($25.00 minimum balance required)
- Low monthly maintenance fee
- Nationwide ATM Access
How Do I open a Small Business Checking Account?
It’s easy! As long as you already use a VBSFCU Small Business savings account, just stop by either branch.
What If I am not an existing member?
Welcome! We are excited to meet you! Please visit our Who Can Join page to make sure you qualify for membership.
If you already know you qualify, visit the Open an Account page to learn what you need to bring to become a member.
Visit our Loan Center page and jump to learn more!
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
- Mobile & PC Banking: Text Alerts, Deposit Checks, & Card Features
- Visa Debit Card & Pick-Your-Pin
- Reordering Check Information
- Overdraft programs
- Information on Direct Deposit
- The difference between your account balance and available balance
WHAT DOES VBSFCU DO FOR OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY?
ABA routing/transit number: 251483214
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. More Information