Can I Join VBSFCU?
Virginia Beach Schools Federal Credit Union membership is open to the employees, students, and all families attending or working for the Virginia Beach City Public Schools. This includes all part-time staff and substitutes.
If you are affiliated with VBSchools or the following groups, you can join VBSFCU! As a matter of fact, membership is free and more accessible to you than you might think.
In fact, you may already be eligible to join if:
You are Faculty and/or Staff member:
- Accomack County Public Schools
- Northampton County Public Schools
You are a Student, Family member, Faculty and/or Staff:
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools
- St. John the Apostle Catholic School
- Virginia Wesleyan College
- Adult Learning Center
- The Virginia Beach Art Institute
ways to become a member:
- Membership through your employer or organization (see above list).
- Sponsorship by a family member who is eligible.
- Membership by where you go to school (see above).
Joining our credit union is painless and convenient. In addition, It’s a good idea to check your membership eligibility above.
How do I find you?
Who do I call if I still have questions?
Can my school partner with VBSFCU?
You may already be eligible for membership through your employer, but if your school does not offer VBSFCU membership as an employee or member benefit, just give us a call at 757-463-6097, or email email@example.com.
Can I sponsor a family member?
Yes! Once you become a member of VBSFCU, you may sponsor any of your immediate family. In fact, you should invite them to join!
Your immediate family means, your:
- stepsiblings, and;
- adoptive relationships
Are you ready to open a savings account?
Learn about our savings account benefits.
Visit our Loan Center page to learn more!
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
- Mobile & PC Banking: Text Alerts, Deposit Checks, & Card Features Learn More
- Visa Debit Card & Pick-Your-Pin Learn More
- Reordering Check Information Learn More
- Overdraft programs Learn More
- Direct Deposit information Learn More
- Information on the difference between your account balance and available balance Learn More
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. More Information