I’m looking for a fun youth account, what do you offer?
If you’re 12 years old or younger, become a Super Saver! Super Savers know the value of money and why it’s important to save early and often.
To get started today, all you need is $5.00 and don’t forget to bring your parents.
- Free gift and membership packet when you come in and open your youth account.
- Enter our quarterly Good Grade Drawing contest for a chance to win some cash
- Stickers every time you make a deposit
- Deposit punch card; each time you make a deposit at any branch gets you closer to a special prize
- Earn interest on as little as $5
- Special “Youth Saver” Certificate just for you
Of course, we are always adding more to make your youth account…well, SUPER!
What happens when I turn 13?
Where Teens And Money Come Together
When you turn 13, you will automatically be enrolled in our “Green” youth account program! Turning 13, it becomes more important than ever to understand the financial world. One day soon, you’ll be off to college and living on your own. Let us help guide you and keep you financially free!
How do I open a Super Savers youth Account?
I’m not yet a VBSFCU member, what do I need to know?
Welcome! We are excited to meet you! Please visit our Who Can Join page to make sure you qualify for membership.
If you already know you qualify, visit the Open an Account page to learn what you need to bring to become a member.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
- Mobile & PC Banking: Text Alerts, Deposit Checks, & Card Features Learn More
- Visa Debit Card & Pick-Your-Pin
- Reordering Check Information
- Learn more about Overdraft programs
- Information on Direct Deposit Learn More
- The difference between your account balance and available balance Learn More
WHAT DOES VBSFCU DO FOR OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY?
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. More Information