Do YOU Have the Grades?
Education is important to us and we want to reward you for a job well done! How can you enter the Good Grade Drawing? Here’s how it works:
- Grades K-5 should receive AP or P(s) in Citizenship & Work Habits
- Grades 6-12 should be on Honor Roll or Principal’s list
- A student must be a member of VBSFCU
How do I submit my child’s report card?
Submit your report card by the dates shown below to any branch location or mail to:
Virginia Beach Schools FCU
3701 Bonney Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Each grading period, one winner will be randomly selected from each group: Elementary, Middle and High School. Winner will receive $25.00 deposited into their savings account!
What are the deadlines?
- November Report Card: Submit by 6:00 pm on Friday, November 27, 2020
- February Report Card: Submit by 6:00 pm on Friday, February 12, 2021
- April Report Card: Submit by 6:00 pm on Monday, April 30, 2021
- June Report Card: Submit by 6:00 pm on Friday, July 9, 2021