What types of loans do you offer?
Can I call and speak to a live person?
- Home Equity Loans and Lines
- Second Mortgage
- Freedom First Mortgage
- First Mortgage
- Vehicle Loans
- Overdraft Protection
- Credit Building Programs
- Payday Loan Alternative
- Visa Credit Card
- Need Help
What if I need a loan not listed?
Call one of our Local Lending Experts! We customize loans for your specific needs.
How do I apply for a loan, and what can I expect?
If you are already a VBSFCU member with a savings account, visit one of our branches or call us using one of the phone numbers above.
Visit our “What to Expect” page to learn about our loan application process.
I would like to apply for a loan, how do I become a member?
Welcome! We are excited to meet you! Please visit our Who Can Join page to check if you qualify for membership. If you already know you qualify, visit the Open an Account page to learn what you need to bring to become a member.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
- Mobile & PC Banking: Text Alerts, Deposit Checks, & Card Features Learn More
- Visa Debit Card & Pick-Your-Pin
- Reordering Check Information
- Learn more about Overdraft programs
- Information on Direct Deposit Learn More
- The difference between your account balance and available balance Learn More
WHAT DOES VBSFCU DO FOR OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY?