Looking for a perfect first mortgage, but not sure which is the best for you?
Treatie Taylor NMLS#609836 (our Home Loan expert) will help you find the perfect loan to fit your needs!
She understands each home loan is as unique as you are, and will make your experience easy, fast and hassle-free!
Freedom First Mortgage
WHAT IS the FREEDOM first MORTGAGE?
A Freedom First Mortgage is a 1st Mortgage with a fixed rate. The term of the loan is limited to 10 years. Rates set weekly.
Rolling Out The Welcome Mat
When you find the perfect home, your Credit Union can help you choose a mortgage that fits your needs. Our mortgage lending team is staffed by experienced professionals who would be pleased to explain all your borrowing options.
Learn more with a Home Loan calculators
- All Home Calculators
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year).
- How much home can I afford?
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- What happens if I make extra payments on my mortgage?
- Is it a good idea to pay discount points?
- Should I refinance my home?
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home?
What if I need a loan not listed?
Call one of our Local Lending Experts, today!
How do I apply for a loan, and what can I expect?
If you are already a VBSFCU member with a savings account, visit one of our branches or call us using one of the phone numbers above.
Visit our “What to Expect” page to learn about our loan application process.
I would like to apply for a loan, how do I become a member?
Welcome! We are excited to meet you! Please visit our Who Can Join page to check if you qualify for membership. If you already know you qualify, visit the Open an Account page to learn what you need to bring to become a member.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
- Mobile & PC Banking: Text Alerts, Deposit Checks, & Card Features Learn More
- Visa Debit Card & Pick-Your-Pin
- Reordering Check Information
- Learn more about Overdraft programs
- Information on Direct Deposit Learn More
- The difference between your account balance and available balance Learn More