Do You offer Second Mortgage Loans?
Yes! Make your home the place to be using a home equity loan from VBSFCU! Your friends and family are one of a kind, and your home should be too. Make your home the spot to hang out by utilizing a home equity loan from VBSFCU!
And our Home Loan expert, Treatie Taylor NMLS#609836, will help you every step of the way!
What is a Second Mortgage Loan?
This is a closed-end loan with a low fixed rate that is secured by a second mortgage deed of trust on your primary residence. (Owner occupied only).
The phrase “Second Mortgage” and “Home Equity Loan” may be used interchangeably.
For more information, call or email our Home Loan Expert, Treatie Taylor at 757-306-7998
Rolling Out The Welcome Mat
When you find the perfect home, your Credit Union can help you choose a mortgage that fits your needs. Our mortgage lending team is staffed by experienced professionals who would be pleased to explain all your borrowing options.
Learn more with a Home Loan calculators
- All Home Calculators
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year).
- How much home can I afford?
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- What happens if I make extra payments on my mortgage?
- Is it a good idea to pay discount points?
- Should I refinance my home?
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home?
What if I need a loan not listed?
Call one of our Local Lending Experts, today!
How do I apply for a loan, and what can I expect?
Visit our “What to Expect” page to learn about our loan application process.
I would like to apply for a loan, how do I become a member?
Welcome! We are excited to meet you! Please visit our Who Can Join page to check if you qualify for membership. If you already know you qualify, visit the Open an Account page to learn what you need to bring to become a member.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
- Mobile & PC Banking: Text Alerts, Deposit Checks, & Card Features Learn More
- Visa Debit Card & Pick-Your-Pin
- Reordering Check Information
- Learn more about Overdraft programs
- Information on Direct Deposit Learn More
- The difference between your account balance and available balance Learn More
WHAT DOES VBSFCU DO FOR OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY?