Do you offer forms and brochures?
Yes, VBSFCU offers several forms and brochures to help you navigate the wide variety of products and services we offer.
How can I access these documents?
The list below is available at both VBSFCU branches. Or, if it’s more convenient for us to mail or email a form or brochure, please contact us using secure messaging in Home Banking or call 757-463-3650.
- Statement Reconciliation
- Share Draft Reconciliation and Disclosure Form
Direct Deposit Forms
- VBCPS Payroll
- Accomack Payroll
- Northampton Payroll
- General form
- Owners Manual
- Electronic Services
- Car Buying
- You’re Approved, What to Expect
- Fee Schedule (Consumer) (Business)
- Financial Education Awareness
- Financial Education for Families
- Vehicle Purchasing Checklist
- For account opening forms, please contact VBSFCU
- Information on the difference between your account balance and available balance click here