How do I reorder checks?
If you placed an order with VBSFCU in the past, you can place a check reorder by clicking the link below. It’s fast, easy, and you can place your check reorder anytime that is convenient for you!
What else can I do using online check reordering?
- Reorder your personal checks
- Order personal deposit tickets
- Look up the status of your order
- Browse our full line of designs and accessories
- Order for business & computer
- Order deposit tickets, stamps, and other supplies
If this is your first time ordering, please contact the credit union first. We will need to authorize you to use this link.
What Information Do You Need?
|Routing and Transit #
Your routing number is the 9-digit number located in the bottom left corner of your check.
Your account number is the set of numbers appearing just after the routing number or to the right of the check sequence number. Although your Account Number may contain spaces and symbols, do not type them.
What are the benefits of using checks?
In general, checks are a good way to make sure your money stays secure. For example, if you send a check in the mail, your money is a lot safer than if you were sending cash through the mail.
Checks can be wrapped in other paper and put inside opaque envelopes, making it very difficult to tell that there is a check inside the envelope. Checks are also less attractive to thieves than cash.
They cannot be cashed by just anyone, and that is too much of a hassle for a thief. Thieves want quick cash or some other form of money that is untraceable.
This is another reason why checks are safer than other forms of payment: they’re traceable. When you use a check, the bank makes a copy of every check that you use. You can easily prove that your payment was made.
Once you’ve paid with cash, the cash is gone and disappeared forever. There is no way to prove where it went or what you spent it on.
When writing a check, most people record the spending in their check register. You will also have proof of the check on your online banking page.
Visit our Loan Center page to learn more!
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
- Mobile & PC Banking: Text Alerts, Deposit Checks, & Card Features Learn More
- Visa Debit Card & Pick-Your-Pin
- Learn more about Overdraft programs
- Information on Direct Deposit Learn More
- The difference between your account balance and available balance Learn More
WHAT DOES VBSFCU DO FOR OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY?